Taken at my garden with my new camera, Fujifilm X-T30.
Throwback to the trip in Bulgaria. This is a church in Sofia.
Taken with Sony A6000 in Mostar, Bosnia. Manually stitched two photos in Photoshop. More at https://www.ysfaye.com/photography/
Here’s a list of hidden meaning for work end greetings!
Before I continue, I say this in jest (disclaimer for woke keyboard warriors, you never know with the amount of triggered people today) No offense! 😛
- Yours truly – I don’t know you well and it’s done unwillingly
- Yours sincerely – because it’s never sincere
- Best regards – default face
- Warmest regards – I want you to know that I like you or that I’m the friendliest person on Earth
- Warm regards – because I like you but not enough for the next level
- Kind regards – same as warm regards but an attempt to sound friendlier
- Regards – getting chilly here
- Cheers – it means chill, nitwit!
- With appreciation – at least I have manners
- Yours respectfully – I’m traditional
- Cordially – I’m warm but pompous
- Best wishes – I hate formality
- Thanks – another default face
- Looking forward to hearing from you – don’t waste my time
- All the best – more sincere than yours sincerely
- With gratitude – I’m old-fashioned
- Faithfully – used when dealing with unknown strangers
Aki, a deity sworn to protect nature, Mother Nature’s right-hand warrior. Dedicated to a warrior friend.
Final follow-up from this post: https://ysfaye.wordpress.com/2019/10/03/aki-earth-protector-sketch/