Spotted this cheeky monkey at Colmar, a much needed getaway.
Author Archives: ysFaye
Happy Independence Day, Malaysia! Gracing this blog with a Kingfisher photo that I took with my Fujifilm XT-30 camera.
I took this shot while I was still recovering from ICL – my first photo since the op. My vision is unfortunately still blurry and not as sharp as it was before the surgery. It has been over a month, hopefully it wouldn’t continue for too long without full recovery.
This year has been full of bad news, so I would like to share a photo of this cute magnificent bird. I also decided to share this photo because the red, white and blue colours reminded me of Malaysia’s flag.
For those wondering what ICL is, it is a surgery similar to LASIK, but with newer tech and is non-invasive. It is called Implantable Contact Lens. The operation is generally safe but recovery rate depends on the individual. I did both eyes at the same time.
That’s it for now, enjoy your day 🙂
6 Fanarts: Cloud, Meve, Lisa Simpson (teenager), Ao Bing, Nezha and Sailormoon. Drew these to rekindle my passion in drawing, not exactly successful but moving on!
I love drawing underdogs having a banter.
Taken at Perdana Botanical Gardens some time ago with camera Fujifilm XT-30. Can anyone tell me what flower this is? 🙂
more at: https://www.ysfaye.com/photography/
Taken with Sony A6000 in Mostar, Bosnia. Manually stitched two photos in Photoshop. More at https://www.ysfaye.com/photography/
Here’s a list of hidden meaning for work end greetings!
Before I continue, I say this in jest (disclaimer for woke keyboard warriors, you never know with the amount of triggered people today) No offense! 😛
- Yours truly – I don’t know you well and it’s done unwillingly
- Yours sincerely – because it’s never sincere
- Best regards – default face
- Warmest regards – I want you to know that I like you or that I’m the friendliest person on Earth
- Warm regards – because I like you but not enough for the next level
- Kind regards – same as warm regards but an attempt to sound friendlier
- Regards – getting chilly here
- Cheers – it means chill, nitwit!
- With appreciation – at least I have manners
- Yours respectfully – I’m traditional
- Cordially – I’m warm but pompous
- Best wishes – I hate formality
- Thanks – another default face
- Looking forward to hearing from you – don’t waste my time
- All the best – more sincere than yours sincerely
- With gratitude – I’m old-fashioned
- Faithfully – used when dealing with unknown strangers
Aki, a deity sworn to protect nature, Mother Nature’s right-hand warrior. Dedicated to a warrior friend.
Final follow-up from this post: https://ysfaye.wordpress.com/2019/10/03/aki-earth-protector-sketch/