Here’s a list of hidden meaning for work end greetings!
Before I continue, I say this in jest (disclaimer for woke keyboard warriors, you never know with the amount of triggered people today) No offense! 😛
- Yours truly – I don’t know you well and it’s done unwillingly
- Yours sincerely – because it’s never sincere
- Best regards – default face
- Warmest regards – I want you to know that I like you or that I’m the friendliest person on Earth
- Warm regards – because I like you but not enough for the next level
- Kind regards – same as warm regards but an attempt to sound friendlier
- Regards – getting chilly here
- Cheers – it means chill, nitwit!
- With appreciation – at least I have manners
- Yours respectfully – I’m traditional
- Cordially – I’m warm but pompous
- Best wishes – I hate formality
- Thanks – another default face
- Looking forward to hearing from you – don’t waste my time
- All the best – more sincere than yours sincerely
- With gratitude – I’m old-fashioned
- Faithfully – used when dealing with unknown strangers
We go back to the days when graphics are limited and we rely on good stories and gameplay to make a game enjoyable (well, not all but mostly).
Dogday This probably isn’t the best gameplay as it gets ridiculously hard (almost impossible without a walkthrough) but it featured several noteworthy features of the era. You can play an arcade game within the game and come on, who doesn’t like playing as a dog that scoops up soup for money? The dystopian and retro style graphics were also a fresh start.
Dragonriders: Chronicles of Pern This had potential to be a good game. Unfortunately, it doesn’t go any further. What stood out was the amount of interactions and how the character levels up a skill.
Anito: Defend a Land Enraged was definitely a great game although it was unfortunate that there was not much hype about it. The plot and storyline was its strong point and the depth of the main characters are enough to make you want to relate with them.
Who would’ve thought that this:
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
would eventually become this?
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
What would’ve happened if those games that had potential had soldiered on?