Stitched from seven 16:9 photos. It was a really hot day.
Tag Archives: landscape
Osaka city during daytime. More photos at the newly launched photography site: http://photography.ysfaye.com
Taken with the camera Sony a6000. This city in Japan is recommended especially for people who love history and architecture.
Remember this: Untitled Illustration?
I did not forget, it is now completed 🙂
This theme is inspired by the Vikings tv series (although I don’t really like watching it now)
I might update this post with an animated version of more works-in-progress.
The 5 mins sketch above is a quick study on different types of houses.
Right, I have always done quick sketches but I just realised that my definition of a quick sketch slightly differs from the generic term of what a quick sketch is:
Stylised version: https://ysfaye.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/3d-leviati-final/
I started learning Zbrush a week plus ago. What better way to learn than creating a 3D model at the same time?
However, there are…
THINGS YOU WISH YOU KNEW BEFORE YOU STARTED MODELLING IN ZBRUSH:
- Zbrush is a 2.5D program not 3D so for any 3D users, forget anything you ever know about 3D interfaces (well, most of it) and start anew.
- For whatever reason, you decided to play with the UI and screwed it up, use this magic trick:
- Restore default interface -> Preferences -> Config -> Restore Standard UI
- In order to not render out jagged lines, Double your document size and render it in AAHalf. Smooth lines here I come.
- CNTRL+N, CNTRL+N, CNTRL+N! Remember this, it’s going to be one of the most used shortcut. It clears the canvas for progression.
- I’ll keep you posted.