Stitched from seven 16:9 photos. It was a really hot day.
Tag Archives: nature
Here is last week’s entry for the 52 Project! It is another speedpaint.
Happy Chinese New Year!
A recap of the first entry: Glamouras
Starting of the 52 Project (once per week). Trying something new with the first one.
Remember this: Untitled Illustration?
I did not forget, it is now completed 🙂
This theme is inspired by the Vikings tv series (although I don’t really like watching it now)
I might update this post with an animated version of more works-in-progress.
Today is the day where the skies will be painted yellow. Check out the evolved version at my portfolio.
I was determined to get out of my drawing procrastination. I started with the left image below:
I wasn’t sure what I was going to draw at first but ideas slowly formed, I just knew I had to start drawing something lol. I almost gave up to procrastination but persisted.
It slowly formed into the first image above but I have still not settled on a name for this, hence “Untitled”. This can be considered as one of the fastest speedpaint I’ve ever done. Still a work in progress, more updates to come.
Stylised version: https://ysfaye.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/3d-leviati-final/
I started learning Zbrush a week plus ago. What better way to learn than creating a 3D model at the same time?
However, there are…
THINGS YOU WISH YOU KNEW BEFORE YOU STARTED MODELLING IN ZBRUSH:
- Zbrush is a 2.5D program not 3D so for any 3D users, forget anything you ever know about 3D interfaces (well, most of it) and start anew.
- For whatever reason, you decided to play with the UI and screwed it up, use this magic trick:
- Restore default interface -> Preferences -> Config -> Restore Standard UI
- In order to not render out jagged lines, Double your document size and render it in AAHalf. Smooth lines here I come.
- CNTRL+N, CNTRL+N, CNTRL+N! Remember this, it’s going to be one of the most used shortcut. It clears the canvas for progression.
- I’ll keep you posted.